Or perhaps – OBJECT INFO IS AWESOME AND HERE’S WHY…
On the last day of #Nodevember – here’s my tutorial on the wonders of the Object Info node.
All the .blend files are available here:
1) 00:00 Randomising Colour (you probably know this one)
2) 01:14 More Than One Random Number Per Object
3) 03:52 Randomising Texture Coordinates
4) 05:01 Using Object Colour
5) 05:45 Animating Your Materials Using Object Colour (why this works better than just animating any old value)
6) 10:01 Pixel Art With One Pixel Per Object
This tutorial was originally created for BlenderGrid.
Pixel art and Music from Creatures 1 and Creatures 2 by John and Steve Rowlands.